Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

normally not my kind of music but what you did to it makes the song and your animation so much better then by themselves.
i think everything people complain about this is just them seeing whats so original about it

ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

watch it we may have to make full movies are the relationship now haha. this one is so cute then funny as hell i love it.
and from now on that little guy has to be in every flash. even if hes an Easter egg .

Super Smash Super Smash

i always wondered what a brave toad would do. they always have these power-ups in there home for you. to bad toad can't use them otherwise he would be a badass to

Ultimate Elite War 3 Ultimate Elite War 3

This game has a fun value through the first 4 levels. Once it hits the 5th it becomes painful and somewhat unfair. That is until the upgrade system makes sense. once you have lost and upgraded enough, along with using the same strategy as the AI enemies, it becomes fun again. My only issue was that past level 5 i could sweep through 6, 7, and 8. there are multiple times like this where the specific positioning is overly helpful to the player, making half of the higher levels easy. To improve this it would need better level balancing. finishing the 20th level with ease should not happen even with the highest upgrades. In the end only 3 levels force you to think strategically and level up units with a plan in mind. Other than that the game is rather fun.

Brain Builder Brain Builder

I like this. It gets my mind going and it feels like a big brain teaser. When you have figured out the best and fastest way to do one of the problems you can feel yourself getting smarter. Quick and accurate thinking make this game very fun.

Sex Kitten: Insane Asylum Sex Kitten: Insane Asylum

I see. Behind the locked door in basement 2. I accidentally glitched it open. i wont spoil it for anybody still looking for the code (that i have yet to figure out) I will only say this so the creator knows what i saw. ??? bloc A. good luck to those smart enough to figure out the code. very good game.

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

well. twentieth birthday today. not sure if exited, depressed, or not caring. well this song sure makes the day better. here is to another year everybody! no matter what day your birthday is you only get one year per number. smiles.

Garden Party Garden Party

dude you did it! this song is now on tv! by far the most successful song on newgrounds!

Dragon Roost Island Dragon Roost Island

moglins are attacking dragon roost island! valoo and the ritos retaliate. bombs blow holes in the side of the mountain! rito blase into battle with sabers and moglin with cutlass. ling with the pirates arrive. the tide turns as the hero of time summons the ballad of gales sending the moglins miles away.

damn i need a person that knows how to make a flash

Apokelypto Apokelypto

well this would explain why they don't want to use guns. and why some humans still have crazy tech in the world

Gardevoir's Lament Gardevoir's Lament

{funny comment only} the poffins art the only things that look over-sized haha

{serious time} in my own opinion to pull of the size variation like u tried i would make the table cover part of gardevoir's torso to show shes behind it. the way it is now looks like shes next to the table. still great work though.