Ultimate Elite War 3 Ultimate Elite War 3

This game has a fun value through the first 4 levels. Once it hits the 5th it becomes painful and somewhat unfair. That is until the upgrade system makes sense. once you have lost and upgraded enough, along with using the same strategy as the AI enemies, it becomes fun again. My only issue was that past level 5 i could sweep through 6, 7, and 8. there are multiple times like this where the specific positioning is overly helpful to the player, making half of the higher levels easy. To improve this it would need better level balancing. finishing the 20th level with ease should not happen even with the highest upgrades. In the end only 3 levels force you to think strategically and level up units with a plan in mind. Other than that the game is rather fun.

Brain Builder Brain Builder

I like this. It gets my mind going and it feels like a big brain teaser. When you have figured out the best and fastest way to do one of the problems you can feel yourself getting smarter. Quick and accurate thinking make this game very fun.

Sex Kitten: Insane Asylum Sex Kitten: Insane Asylum

I see. Behind the locked door in basement 2. I accidentally glitched it open. i wont spoil it for anybody still looking for the code (that i have yet to figure out) I will only say this so the creator knows what i saw. ??? bloc A. good luck to those smart enough to figure out the code. very good game.

PKMN WoC: Stadium PKMN WoC: Stadium

It's awesome but i found a glitch. Sometimes when a pokemon gets a status effect like sleep or paralysis they become invincible taking no damage from attacks. A game braker when your about to win. Other than that it just needs more pokemon and different random trainers to battle. And just because people love it, character customization.

I Can't Escape I Can't Escape

took me an hour but i got it!
now to test how far down i can go

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

post the record. i got 1000000 and im still one gun upgrade short.

Zombie Cleaners Zombie Cleaners

not a bad game but i feel a couple traps are over powered. for example the hand coming out of the floor. take a little under half your health.. over powered. and undetectable. other than that anything between the 2 guys besides look. perhaps health and reload speed.

Ereban Dawn Ereban Dawn

curious indeed. he wants me light? or me heart? my soul? whatever i aint giving anything to him

love the game and the fact u can explore afterwards. i think you should have more little tidbits after you light the place up. like credits and random art. or that thing fallowing us can have a death seen. would be epic for payback.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

secret medal? hmmmmm nice hat